Terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Revocation:
The goods ordered here are shipped via Dao Verlag GbR David Libor & Andrea Thiele (hereinafter called ‘Dao Verlag’).
1. Address: Dao-Verlag, Fliederweg 3, 22335 Hamburg.
2. Scope: The business relationship between Dao Verlag and the purchaser shall be governed exclusively by the terms and conditions valid at the time of the order. We shall not recognize divergent conditions of the customer, unless we have expressly agreed to their validity in writing.
3. Prices and delivery costs: The prices indicated and calculated by Dao Verlag are final prices in Euro. The fees for postage and packaging are based on the weight of the delivery in Germany and abroad. In Germany, postage and packaging is between 3.00 and 500 grams; 5,00 € up to 1 KG; 8.00 € to 2 KG. From an order value of 100,00 € the mind is included in the country. Freight costs for foreign countries are to be requested separately. As a general rule, postage and packaging in the EU abroad is € 10.00 up to 2KG. International postage and packaging costs 20.00 € up to 2 KG.
4. Conclusion of contract: Your contract with Dao Verlag comes about by sending the ordered goods.
5. Terms of payment and delivery: With unconditional acceptance of this consignment, the terms of delivery and payment of the Dao Publisher shall be deemed to have been accepted. Until the complete settlement of all claims against the purchaser, the goods delivered remain the property of Dao Verlag. The delivery is at the expense and risk of the recipient. The purchase price is due without deduction within 14 days after invoicing. In individual cases, Dao Verlag reserves the right to deliver against advance payment. After expiry of the above-mentioned Deadline occurs. In this case, Dao Verlag is entitled to charge interest on arrears at a rate of 5 percentage points above the respective base rate announced by the Deutsche Bundesbank. This shall not affect the assertion of any further default. Dao Verlag delivers immediately, but at the latest 28 days after receipt of your order. Binding delivery dates must be agreed in writing. The delivery period is complied with when the goods are dispatched before the end of the period.
6.Delivery right: You can revoke your contract declaration within 14 days without giving reasons in text form (eg letter, email) or – if the thing is left before the deadline – by returning the item. The period begins upon the receipt of the goods by the recipient and also before our fulfillment of our information requirements pursuant to Article 246 §2 in conjunction with §1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations pursuant to §312 e paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with article 246 § 3 of the German Civil Code. The timely dispatch of the revocation or of the goods is sufficient to ensure the revocation period. The revocation must be sent to: Dao Verlag, Dao-Verlag, Fliederweg 3, 22335 Hamburg.
In the case of an effective revocation, the services received at both ends must be returned. If you are unable to return the received performance in whole or in part or in a deteriorated condition, you must provide us with a replacement sentence. This does not apply to the transfer of goods if the deterioration of the goods is exclusively due to their examination – as it would have been possible for you in the store business, for example. In addition, you can avoid the obligation to pay for a deterioration caused by the intended use of the goods, by not using the goods as your property and by omitting anything that might impair their value. Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the cost of returning. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the sending of your declaration of revocation or the thing, for us with their receipt. The right of revocation does not exist for books, CDs, videos, DVDs, which are no longer original sealed.
A right of revocation does not exist for goods which have been manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to the personal requirements or which are not suitable for a return due to their nature. In addition, a right of revocation does not exist in the case of remote sales contracts for the supply of books, audio or video recordings, provided that the delivered data carriers have been unsealed by the consumer.
7. Transport damage, deficiencies, incorrect delivery: Should the delivered goods have any defects, please complain to Dao Verlag immediately, but at the latest within one week after receipt of the goods. Defective or incorrectly delivered goods will be replaced without notice by Dao Verlag.
8. Liability: Dao Verlag is liable for damages caused intentionally or through gross negligence by Dao Verlag, in the absence of assured properties, in accordance with § 1.4 Product Liability Act, and in the case of slight negligence to a maximum of typically foreseeable damage insofar as the amount does not exceed the purchase price .
10. Applicable law / court of jurisdiction: German law applies to the exclusion of the UN purchase law, even if ordered from abroad. To the extent legally permissible, the place of fulfillment is Fernwald. Jurisdiction for all claims in connection with your order is Hamburg.11. Final provision: Should one of the above provisions be invalid or void, the legally permissible regulation which comes closest to the economic purpose of the invalid or void provision shall be replaced by this. The validity of the provisions remain unaffected. The same applies to a regulatory gap.Hamburg, June 2014